AccuAir VX4 4 Corner Valve Manifold
AccuAir's Next Generation 4 Corner Valve
AccuAir VX4 4 Corner Valve
VX4™ (NEXT GENERATION 4-CORNER VALVE):
The VX4™ 4-Corner Valve evolves the well proven architecture found in the AccuAir VU4™ to an entirely new level.
Sleeker appearance, hidden wiring harness, smaller overall package, built-in flow-control adjustments, and fully-filtered and field serviceable 3/8" DOT push-to-connect fittings. The robust internal solenoid valve architecture maximizes flow rates, provides bubble-tight sealing, and guarantees operation up to 200 psi for millions of cycles. All of this technology is housed in a unique enclosure design which routes each of the solenoid wires through a single weatherproof M-12 style connector. With an overall size of only 4.375"x 2.175"x 3.587", and the ability to survive harsh under vehicle environments, this product is ideal for any application.
Solenoid Valve Features:
• For use with e-Level™ Controller or any other brand of controller or switches.
• Built-in Flow Control adjust the speed of each corner and direction individually.
• Hidden Wiring Harness allows the wiring to be mounted straight or at a bend without internal damage to the wires.
• Replaceable FFPTC™ eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems common with all other solenoid valves on the market. Field serviceable.
• Pre-wired & Port Numbered for reduced installation time.
• 3/8" Press-Fit D.O.T. Fittings eliminate pipe threads for leak free operation.
• High Pressure Rated for operation up to 200 psi.
• Dual Inlet & Exhaust Ports for maximum flow.
• Compact Layout for minimal space usage VX4™(4.375"x 2.175"x 3.587")
• Anodized Aluminum Manifold to prevent corrosion.
• 100% Weather Resistant for harsh under vehicle environments.
VX4 Technical Specifications:
Compatible Suspension Type 4-Corner
Voltage Requirements 9.5-16 Volts
Current Requirements 1.1 Amps
Connectors IP67 Cert.
Fitting Size ⅜” DOT/PTC (x8)
No. of Air Spring Ports 4
No. of Inlets Ports 2
No. of Exhaust Ports 2
Max Operating Pressure 200 psi
Cv Flow Factor 0.25 (each)
Average Adjustment Time ~2.2 Sec.
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX||No|
|WILL IT FIT||No|